Animal Care Systems manufactures the only motor-free rodent caging system in the industry. Combining “twice the mice” density with our unique carousel design, our caging provides a microenvironment that is free of noise, vibration and ultrasound, creating a variable-free environment. We have established a stellar reputation for our superior customer service and product support.
To provide innovative rodent caging systems that save energy and protect animals, their caretakers and the environment.
Established in 1997, Animal Care Systems is the first caging systems company in the industry founded by a veterinarian with experience in directing AAALAC-accredited animal care and use programs. Dr. Germain Rivard’s experience with animal facility planning, design and management produced the construction of the first Gene Transfer Technologies Training Center and Rodent Barrier Facility for genetically altered mouse colonies.
Animal Care Systems is a member of:
- The American Association for Laboratory Animal Sciences (AALAS) – national, Mile High and many state and regional branch organizations
- Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Sciences (CALAS)
- Allied Trade Association (ATA)
- We attend and support many other local, regional, and worldwide industry conferences including:
- Federation for Laboratory Animal Science Associations (FELASA)
- Association Française des Sciences et Techniques de l'Animal de Laboratoire (AFSTAL)
- The Society for Laboratory Animal Science (GV-SOLAS)
- Asian Federation of Laboratory Animal Science (AFLAS)
- Laboratory Animal Science Association (LASA)
- Institute of Animal Technology (IAT)
- Israeli Laboratory Animal Forum (ILAF)
- Austrialian and New Zealand Laboratory Animal Association (ANZLAA)
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN)